Terms of Sales
The customer who wishes to place an order must follow the following procedure:
- Product choice: the customer selects the product he wishes to order.
- Checking the content of the selection: the customer checks the content of his basket while retaining the possibility of deleting the products he has selected.
- Identification: the customer must complete the identification form made available to him and indicate the requested information (mandatory information: name, first name, address, e-mail, telephone number for delivery).
- Verification of the order: the customer verifies the content of his order, the total price, the delivery and billing addresses while retaining the possibility of deleting a product or modifying the address billing and delivery. He chooses his method of payment and he tacitly accepts these general conditions of sale by validating his order.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the order: the customer receives an e-mail summarizing the content of his order, namely:
-the number of the order;
- the list of products ordered;
-the delivery terms.
You are advised to keep this document, official proof of the order. The order is then recorded and processed by CHEZ NOUS. which checks the availability of the product (s) ordered. Any order placed implies acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products available for sale. WITH US. undertakes to honor orders received on its website only within the limits of available stocks. In the event that the products ordered are unavailable, CHEZ NOUS. will contact the customer by e-mail as soon as possible, in order to notify the cancellation or refund of the order.
An order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will not be validated and processed until the next working day.
- Order tracking: The customer will receive an e-mail with the tracking number of his package.
The prices indicated on the site www.cheznous-store.com are in euros, VAT included (TTC). VAT is applied at the rate in force in mainland France at the time of the order. Any rate change would be applied immediately to the current order.
Product prices are exclusive of shipping costs which remain extra. These will be brought to the attention of the buyer on the summary screen before final validation of the order.
However, the establishment of the order depends on the geographical area of delivery:
-For deliveries to mainland France and to countries belonging to the European Union, the order will be made inclusive of VAT.
-For deliveries in French overseas departments and territories AND OUTSIDE the European Union, the order will be automatically established free of tax. Customs duties, other local taxes, import duties or state taxes may be payable on entry into the country. These rights are not the responsibility of CHEZ NOUS.
They are the responsibility of and are the sole responsibility of the buyer both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities of the country concerned.
The products remain the property of CHEZ NOUS. until full payment of the price.
The customer has the option of paying by credit card directly on the site, with a Visa, Eurocard or Mastercard or by Paypal
Payment methods such as bank transfer and COD are not accepted..